Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The clash affair

I really suck at making those collages that say 'I'm such a natural-born fashionista because I only make creative fashion inspiration boards'. Instead, I whacked on all those music notes for background.

Anyhow, I'm in love with putting together different textures and prints, though I still try to match the colours up a little bit. It's obvious I still don't wanna let go of the comfort zone that black provides (hence the fabulous Mulberry 'Bayswater' bag and the Cavalli buffalo-horn necklace), but I thought I'll mix up the blues with the red and the yellow.

And I've sworn by white T-shirt with black prints. They give an outfit the instant lift and go with absolutely anything because of its monochromatic style. Then there's the Jonathan Kelsey for Luella boots that remind me of Lego, so hopefully this look doesn't look too mature?

6 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

I like this collage that you made on Polyvore. Really hip and creative!

BTW, would you like to link up with my blog?

Gloria said...

white printed shirts definitely give a little oomph and boldness!

Sasha said...

Blogrolling you now, fashionaddict!

K. said...

deffly digging the shoe...;)
if Lego is the inspiration, then Lego it is we will wear..

Sasha said...

It's amazing shoes, isn't it? Loving the colour combo and the patent leather.

Trendy Gourmandise said...

nic eselection