Sunday, August 17, 2008

Investing starts now...

I finally bought the black Longchamp bag. It's definitely very handy and versatile, although my friend describes it as a grocery bag.

And now that I've got the bag, I want to start building up my bag collection. I want to buy good-quality ones, perhaps branded ones, just so I can wear them for years. It's about time I go for good investment pieces - and I won't just be doing that for the bags. Clothing articles, in terms of jeans, shirts, dresses, accessories and shoes will be included.

Shoes will probably need another separate savings since they are truly precious, as any other self-respecting fashion-conscious would know.

2 comments:

K. said...

shoes.. i know.
shoes.. i love.
shoes.. i want... now.

Sasha said...

Okay, I think just at the mention of the word 'shoes' can already have a pretty crazy effect on you. Maybe I should start censoring the word? :P