Friday, September 26, 2008

What I bought today

I was determined to find myself a Ksubi pair today. I wasn't even planning to buy anything else other than that, let alone Cheap Monday. But as soon as I tried this baby on, it's like my legs refused to let it go cos it just fits so well - and the price is so right! - so I couldn't pass up the opportunity and bought it on the spot.


That purchase also marked my first time using my new credit card!

Then I went and bought the Burberry London Special Edition for Women eau de parfum. I gave up on the whole priorities thing, you see.


I got a special deal for it, and I also got the bonus gift pack, which is a set of make-up tools packaged in a cute purse. Lucky~♪

1 comment:

K. said...

cheap monday.. i envy you..
and you got the burb!!! yay!! :D