Friday, November 21, 2008

Flat out

I feel like taking a picture of my outfit today.
I don't know whether I'll do this on a regular basis, but I thought I'd keep track of what I wear that I actually like. I'm very perfectionist when it comes to clothes - there are countless occasions where I'll be spending three hours on an outfit then three seconds after stepping out of the door I'll hate the outfit.

Anyway, the highlight of the day is the fact that I got these babies!
My beautiful pair of Quilt black flats with patent toe from French Sole. I love it~

3 comments:

Budiuta said...

hahahaha!!
oh honey, i know how that feel like, been there! done that!!

love the shoe! bet u look hot in that!!

K. said...

been loving your french sole♥
thought they were nice and lovely, have i told you that? lol

Anonymous said...

Of course they're fabulous!

the price, honey! the price - tells you everything. lolzm3morial