Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The countdown to Fashion Week

Okay, so the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival is coming up. And I've been nothing but crazy and frantic, searching for clothes to wear to two shows happening on one night.

Anyway, I had the epiphany to wear clothes by the designers who will be showing that night. My choice fell on an Arabella Ramsay dress (first show) worn with some necklace from Alpha60 (second show). My plan fell short because the Arabella Ramsay dress didn't quite fit and I looked like a 21st-century milkmaid who isn't fat enough to fill out the dress, then drowned in a bowl of tragic purple dye.

So I went to a friend's shop and asked her if she stocked any Arabella Ramsay. She said no. I gave up and decided to look for things from other brands instead. Luckily I found a few good pieces so I quickly made up the outfit plan in my head. All I need is a good pair of shoes to go with it. I'm thinking to buy a new pair just for the sake of looking fierce at the shows.

Now you've all heard of the term 'bridezilla'. But I have a feeling I'm turning into this maniac that sounds more like what people will soon call 'fashion-tragedyzilla'.

I shall keep this blog updated with the progress or - dare I say! - downspiral.

No comments: