Monday, December 8, 2008

Market-trawling

I got myself a maxi-dress from my trip to Camberwell Market yesterday. It was actually my second choice, because there was another that I saw that was equally gorgeous; a chlorine-green print dress and it's got strings attached so I can either make it as a halter neck or plain tube dress with a bow.

But anyhow, the purple dress makes me feel so ethereal and actually like a woman. If that makes sense at all.

Along with the dress, I also got 3 scarves - for the price of $10! One of them is - I'd like to believe - vintage Celine.

I wanna go again next week.

3 comments:

Budiuta said...

I Like IT!
is a new U!! and is suits u well sha!!

Sasha said...

Thanks Bud. I'm so happy it fits me perfectly. :)

Budiuta said...

and oh yeah, this dress is gonna be soo awesome when u wear it too the Sundaze partyy!
clubbing on the beach during sundown!