Thursday, December 11, 2008

Star style: Julia Restoin-Roitfeld

So I've decided to do a bunch of star style files, since I've got so many pictures saved on my computer.

The first batch is of Julia Restoin-Roitfeld.

There's something about how this girl puts her outfits together. The vibe I get from her is sometimes drab, sometimes stylish, but altogether makes her a very real character and not at all styled by some Rachel Zoe (don't get me wrong, I think Rachel is grool and I love her show The Rachel Zoe Project but authenticity is my point at this moment).

To me, Julia is lady-like, French-chic and still manages to maintain her cool as a young executive in her 20s.









(Images courtesy of thefashionspot.com)

2 comments:

Jarome B Jackson said...

like pic number 5, what is she?

Sasha said...

She's the daughter of French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld. She's also the director of some advertising company, doing ad designs for high-end fashion labels.