Sunday, December 14, 2008

Star style: Nicole Richie

So now, on to the Hollywood rich bitch.

I've been secretly admiring Nicole Richie's style for quite some time now. Although in the beginning, I didn't really wanna admit that I like her sartorial choices. But now I really don't care and just like seeing what she wears whenever she's featured in tabloids. She's gone to become really mature in her fashion sense and it's clear that she now likes classic, statement pieces with still that touch of boho. Casual glamour is still her forte but now she does it with more flair. Love it.
















(Images courtesy of nicolerichie.nu)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole Richie rulez babe! I like her style too. She's like a cool breeze in the middle of hot afternoon.

Anyway, I couldn't reply your comment for some reason. I've tried pressing 'post a comment' button but It didn't work. So I decided to do it here.

Sasha:

Thank you, darling! I'm still getting used to my new hair. You know me, everytime I get a haircut I feel my face becoming chubbier XD I really hope this haircut suits me. It's the first time I alter the parting.

Vera said...

i like her, doens't blow me away but i like her

K. said...

i love her .. like..wow..

Budiuta said...

it doess!
but does her style get better after she's thinner??